The BugHerd Wordpress plugin is compatible with Wordpress v4.7 or higher. You need a BugHerd account to use the plugin for Wordpress. If you don’t have one, you can sign up at BugHerd.com
To install the BugHerd plugin:
- Log in to your Wordpress Admin.
- Click on the Plugins tab in your Wordpress Site. The Plugins window opens.
- Click the Add New button next to the title.
- In the search box, type BugHerd to search for the BugHerd plugin.
- From the search results, click the Install Now button next to BugHerd.
The Plugin will install and the button will change to Activate.
- Click Activate to complete the installation.
- Go to the Settings menu and select BugHerd.
The BugHerd Plugin settings window appears.
- You’ll need to enter your Project Key from BugHerd to enable the Plugin. Use these instructions to find your Project Key in BugHerd.
If you want BugHerd on your Wordpress Admin pages, select the Also show BugHerd on WP Admin pages? option.