Link BugHerd to Asana and then choose when and how your tasks are sent from BugHerd to Asana.
This video walks you through how to set up and configure your Asana Integration.
Link BugHerd to Asana
- Click Integrations in the Left-hand side of your project task board. The Integrations window appears.
- Select the Integration you want to enable by clicking Connect next to the name.
- Click Connect to connect the BugHerd project. The Authorize app window appears.
- Click Accept to connect BugHerd to Asana. You will now see the options on the Configuration tab.
Link BugHerd to your Asana project and section
- To start sending BugHerd Tasks to Asana, you need to select which Asana project you want to send tasks to. Under Asana Project, select the project.
- You can also group all your tasks under a particular Asana section. Select the Project and Section under Assign Asana Section.
Selecting your project and section (if you choose to) enables you to send tasks manually to Asana, directly from the task details in BugHerd.
Select Add to Asana to create a new issue in Asana, or select Link existing task to add it as a subtask on an existing Asana task.
Now, let's look at how to how to set up your integration to automatically send tasks to Asana and update them as needed.
Automate sending tasks and updates to Asana
Choose to send tasks to Asana automatically, and enable Asana tasks to be updated with changes made to BugHerd tasks.
a) Select Automatically Create Tasks in Asana to send all tasks from BugHerd to Asana, including tasks in the feedback tab (guest feedback).
b) Select Create comments in Asana to send comments to Asana when they're added to a BugHerd task.
c) Select Sync comments to send comments created in Asana back to BugHerd.
d) Select Update BugHerd status when completed in Asana to update the status of BugHerd tasks to done.