Note: Single Sign on is available on our Deluxe or Enterprise plans as an add-on. If you're interested in adding this feature to your account please contact us.
Single Sign On (or SSO) allows you and your team to sign in to BugHerd with existing log in information, such as a google account or your existing work email. Single Sign On improves the security of your BugHerd account, and makes it easier for you and the team to log in.
How to set up SSO for your BugHerd organisation
- Contact BugHerd (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request Single Sign On for your BugHerd organisation and agree to the additional charge.
- Once SSO is enabled on your account, we will send you a URL for you to forward to your IT security team to configure your identity provider.
- Your IT security team follow the setup instructions for whatever identify provider you use (e.g. Okta, Microsoft, etc).
- Once this has been completed, let us know and we can do a test run with you to make sure everything is working as expected.
Share your login "Organisation URL" with your team
- When your SSO is setup you'll get an Organisation URL.
- Share this Organisation URL with your team. They'll need this to complete their SSO set up. We strongly encourage your team to sign up to BugHerd via SSO. They can follow the instructions here.
- You can also view your Organisation URL in your Settings tab of BugHerd.
- Select Settings from the top navigation bar in BugHerd.
- In the General tab, your Organisation URL is listed under SSO Information.
If you need any help, or have any questions about this guide, please fee free to contact us on email@example.com. :)