Let Guest users see and respond to a feedback task reported by a member. You can also @mention guests in the task. The guest will be notified by email.
This is useful if you want to direct a guest's attention to a particular task that you've added to a project.
Change member feedback to be visible to guests
- In the task details, click the Visible to field.
- Select to make the task visible to Members or Members & Guests.
How to tag a guest in a member created task
- Once you've changed the Visible to field to Members & Guests, you can @mention a guest in the comments.
- The guest will receive an email alerting them to your comment.
- And can view and reply to the task from the BugHerd sidebar on their website.