- Open a project. You’ll see a Try our new feedback experience message.
- To turn on the new feedback experience, click Activate. The message will change to New sidebar enabled for this project.
- To try the new sidebar, click Try it, or Open website. Your website will open with the new BugHerd sidebar icon.
Note that each project will have the same message when you first open it, so you can choose to activate the new feedback experience on a project by project basis.
Turn on the new feedback experience for all projects
Love the new experience and want to use it across all your projects? Click the ellipses (...) button in the sidebar enabled the message, then select Enable for all projects from the drop down menu.
Turn off the new feedback experience
To return to the old sidebar and feedback experience, click the ellipses (...) button in the sidebar enabled message and select Disable from the drop down menu.
You can also switch between the old and new sidebar from the project settings.
- Click Project Settings on the left-hand side of your task board, then select Edit Project. The Project Settings pop-up appears.
- Click the Sidebar tab to view the sidebar settings.
- Select which sidebar version you want to use.
Note: If you want to use Public Feedback, you need to select the Legacy version of the sidebar.
Tell BugHerd what you think
Let us know what you think of the new feedback experience. Click the ellipses (...) button in the sidebar enabled the message, then select Give us feedback from the drop down menu.