We're super excited to begin releasing our newly rebuilt feedback experience into Beta. This update brings some great new improvements to the product including...
- Works great on mobile & tablets
- Improved look & feel
- Support for new Safari & Firefox cookie policies
Why has the feedback experience changed?
What's changed with the new feedback experience?
The BugHerd sidebar
- You can still tag an element of the page by clicking the plus (+) button, or leave feedback on the entire page using .
- Video feedback will be released during the BETA phase.
- The Status boxes have moved. You can now sort tasks by status by clicking on the Tasks Icon, then selecting Status from the Sort menu.
- You can also sort tasks by Severity, Date created and who the task is Assigned to.
- View tasks for All pages of the website, or just the page you're currently on.
- Filter tasks to show only tasks you've created or tasks assigned to you by clicking the person icon.
Better mobile experience
BugHerd now has a smoother and easier mobile experience.
- Leave feedback on an element or the entire page.
- View tasks just for the web page you're on, or all tasks across the website.
- Sort and filter tasks by severity, date created, assigned to or status.
- View tasks you've created or have been assigned.
See it in action in the video at the top of this page.
There's a couple of things to note with the new sidebar:
- If you use the public feedback option, you'll need to continue to use the legacy (existing) sidebar.
Ready to try it? Click here for information about Getting Started.