Use Integromat to connect services and share data without any need for coding.
Using Integromat’s visual builder, you can connect apps, filters, and other functions to create almost any integration with BugHerd.
What can you do with Integromat?
With Integromat, you can create workflows that automatically:
- connect BugHerd with your project management software to create and assign tasks
- sync your BugHerd account with an online database to collect any desired information
- send you a message or email notification whenever a BugHerd task is added or updated...and much more.
- Task created
- Task updated
- New comment added
- Task Deleted
- Add a comment to a task
- Create an attachment on a task
- Create a project
- Create a task
- Delete an attachment from a task
- Delete a project
- Get an attachment from a task
- Get a project
- Get a task
- Make an API call
- Update a project
- Update a task
- Find a task (by external ID)
For a list of services you can integrate BugHerd, see the Integromat website.
For instructions on how to connect BugHerd to Integromat, read more here.