Use Integromat to connect services and share data without any need for coding.
What can you do with Integromat?
With Integromat, you can create workflows that automatically:
- connect BugHerd with your project management software to create and assign tasks
- sync your BugHerd account with an online database to collect any desired information
- send you a message or email notification whenever a BugHerd task is added or updated...and much more.
- Task created
- Task updated
- New comment added
- Task Deleted
- Add a comment to a task
- Create an attachment on a task
- Create a project
- Create a task
- Delete an attachment from a task
- Delete a project
- Get an attachment from a task
- Get a project
- Get a task
- Make an API call
- Update a project
- Update a task
- Find a task (by external ID)
For a list of services you can integrate BugHerd, see the Integromat website.
For instructions on how to connect BugHerd to Integromat, read more here.