It's recommended to create one project in this case since you cannot move tasks between projects. BugHerd will track which site the bug was logged on as part of the tasks's meta data.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a "No Project for this URL" message?
- Help! The BugHerd sidebar isn't appearing!
- Important changes to BugHerd billing
- Pause your account
- What's the difference between Members, Guests and other User roles?
- Does BugHerd offer a discount for Not-For-Profits or Education providers?
- Credit card error message - "transaction not approved"
- Using BugHerd on static assets (images, PDFs, documents etc.)
- Is BugHerd down?
- I have a staging and production environment. Should I create one or two projects?